As women, we nurture, create, carry, bring to life, mother, and hold so much: it’s essential you have a space where you feel HELD.
HELD is a one-of-a-kind blend of transformational coaching, self-reflection, guided growth, compassionate support, authentic inspiration, loving encouragement, and community connection.
HELD is your space to create continued connection, quality time, and growth in your relationship with yourself.
You’ll be empowered to be your own expert, to connect with your voice, to trust your intuition.
Each month in HELD will bring you on a journey to explore a highly requested topic, from your relationship with food to body image to emotional wellbeing to perfectionism and beyond.
You’ll self-reflect + self-connect, hear from an inspiring + authentic guest, create heartfelt connections, and receive support, encouragement, guidance, and coaching from Simi while you take aligned action in your relationship with yourself and in your life.
It’s time to let go of who you’ve told yourself you ‘should’ be so you can become who you truly are.
And, you don’t have to do it alone. You’ll be held by the support, accountability, and guidance of your coach Simi and the incredible community of women who will surround you.
No more missing out on another moment – big or small – worrying about how you don’t measure up, fearing you need to be fixed, or trying to live up to some imaginary standard.
You nurture, bring to life, mother, create, carry, and hold so much. You need nourishing, too.
You are worthy. You are enough.
This is your space to be held.
the experience includes:
- This intimate, authentic community is the heart + soul of HELD
- You’re not alone: Simi is here as your coach and an incredible community of women will surround you
- Connect with and create meaningful relationships with other incredible, compassionate women
- Share your thoughts, reflections, and stories; learn from each other; grow together
- Hosted on Mighty Networks, away from the social media overwhelm
(start of the month)
- Each month’s theme will help you to cultivate deeper self-connection, self-compassion, and self-trust
- We’ll dive into highly requested topics, from body image to intuitive eating to rest to perfectionism to pleasure and so much more
- Introduced by Simi within the community at the start of each month along with the Monthly Journal
(start of the month)
- A workbook including reflective prompts to personally explore the month’s theme
- Each monthly journal couples two essential transformational components: creating internal shifts and taking external action
- A thoughtful pause for a busy life, full of questions to cultivate self-curiosity and connection
- Explore + journal at your own pace
MONTHLY FIRESIDE CHAT
- Imagine a mid-month exclusive podcast episode just for HELD members
- Simi will host an intimate 45-minute chat with the month’s special + inspiring guest (think coaches, creatives, intuitive eating + body acceptance advocates, and more)
- Exploring personal stories, lessons, and insights related to the month’s theme
- Once it’s live, you can tune in to this pre-recorded chat anytime, anywhere
MONTHLY MINI RETREAT
(close of the month)
- Each month will wrap with this 75-90 minute group coaching session
- Simi offers personal support + coaching around a few powerful community questions from that month
- Deepen the conversation in small group breakout chats
- This interactive virtual gathering happens live but is recorded in case you can't make it that month
Internal Shifts + Aligned Action
- HELD combines these two important components of growth - the inner and outer
- Inner work: beliefs, values, mindset shifts
- Outer practice: taking meaningful action,
(shared sporadically - that’s what makes it a surprise!)
- Pop-up live casual ‘coffee dates’ with Simi inside HELD’s community
- Resource recommendations (books, podcast episodes, etc)
- Just for you, just because
Hi, I'm Simi!
I love coffee, dance parties that end in belly laughs, and the 90s. I’m an Intuitive Eating Counselor, anti-diet health coach, doula-in-training, barre instructor, and author of Letting Go Of Leo: How I Broke Up With Perfection, a memoir about overcoming my decades-long struggle with feeling like I wasn’t enough.
For almost a decade, I’ve had the joy of coaching, supporting, and encouraging women all over the world to release perfectionism, embrace their humanness, heal their relationships with food, movement + their bodies, cultivate deeper self trust, and fully embrace their real lives as their true selves.
I'm so grateful to get to coach, support, and encourage you here in HELD.
Read what these women had to say about
their experience working with Simi:
“Working with Simi means finding and giving yourself the permission and freedom to love yourself unconditionally, like you probably love everyone else. To show up for yourself the way you consistently show up for everyone else. And to not be fearful in managing the difficult or hard feelings that come with the fluidity and seasons of life. Simi creates safe spaces to celebrate, be joyful, be scared, cry, and most importantly, space that allows for growth.”
“I feel beyond grateful for the opportunity and privilege to work with Simi. She is one of the kindest humans I know, free of judgment, and complete with understanding and relatability. From the start, I felt totally comfortable and safe. She helped me find beauty in all parts of myself—including what I used to call my imperfections. She helped me reframe my negative thought spirals into positive ones. I am now living a life without food restrictions, have understood my food values, and each day, my trust for my own body increases. Simi also helped me work through some tough relationship dynamics, provided me with tools to increase my self-love, and helped me break down habits and beliefs that limited my ability to live authentically. After working with Simi, I am more attuned to my inner voice than ever.”
“If you're struggling with food and body image, with feelings of not-enoughness, Sim is your person. She has this rare gift of compassion and deep understanding that will propel you leaps and bounds into aliveness and freedom.”
“Simi is the modern girl’s guide on how to gracefully and courageously show up for life, love yourself unapologetically, and to be brave about living authentically. Choosing to work with Simi is one of the greatest and smartest investments you can make in yourself, and also one of the kindest gifts you can give yourself. Simi has a way of neutralizing the pressures that come along with being an overachieving perfectionist without causing you to settle for less than who you actually are/want to be. She does not tell you to love yourself – she shows you how to love being your authentic self and provides excellent tools in the form of prompts and thought processes to help you continue the process long after working with her.”
“Simi has a way of making you feel so heard and so loved. There was absolutely nothing I felt I couldn’t share with Simi. She meets you with zero judgement and with such kindness and compassion. When I opened up to Simi it felt like she was feeling my feelings right along with me, but then knew how to guide me through them. She challenges you but never rushes you. It’s clear how deeply she cares for her clients.”
“Simi has a true gift! She is kind, she is intentional, she is joyful, and she is beautiful inside and out. She knows how to coach women and she does such a great job at helping you see yourself and who you really are. To embrace your life and tune into your wants, desires, who you truly are.”
Who is For?
If you’re ready to embrace flexibility and release all or nothing thinking…
- To find freedom from food rules and exercise rules and SO MANY RULES...
- To stop ‘shoulding’ all over yourself...
- To learn how to make empowered decisions that honor your personal values...
- To stop being so mean to yourself and cultivate self-compassion instead...
- To shift from fixing to feeling…from judgment to curiosity...from ‘failure’ to growth…
- To break free from limiting beliefs...
- To feel at home in your own skin…
- To cultivate the inner confidence to say ‘yes’ to your desires…
- To learn to care for yourself in life’s more challenging moments…
- To celebrate your growth…
- To practice real, true gratitude...
- To experience presence...
- To seek inner connection rather than external validation…
- To rest…
- To break free from the prison of perfection…
- To know your inherent worth…
- To truly, deeply believe that you are enough…
- To be surrounded by a warm, loving, thoughtful community of women who see you and are here for you...
- To embody self-connection, self-compassion, and self-trust…
- To have permission to be the real, beautifully imperfect you...
- To feel HELD…
...then this coaching community
and membership is for you.
Important Notes and
Get on the waitlist to know when doors re-open!
March enrollment will be from March 1-2 (doors will open for 48 hours).
HELD enrollment opens for a few days at the start of each month.
If doors are currently closed, grad a spot on the waitlist (at the top of this page) and you'll receive an invitation to join as soon as doors are open.
HELD is a monthly payment of only $49.99 (aka way less than a cup of coffee / day).
HELD starts with a three-month commitment to allow you to really connect with yourself and the community.
- January 2021 - All-or-Nothing Mindset
- February 2021 - Rest
- March 2021 - Body Image
- April 2021 - Personal Values
- May 2021 - Inner Critic
- June 2021 - Boundaries
- July 2021 - Confidence
HELD was designed to provide simple, flexible support you can take anywhere - a thoughtful pause for your real life.
Each month, I recommend setting aside 30-60 minutes to work through the Monthly Journal, about 45 minutes to listen to the Fireside Chat, and 75-90 minutes for the Mini Monthly Retreat. Outside of this, you can spend as much or as little time as you’d like engaging with the community.
Everything in HELD is self-paced and can be engaged with anytime, anywhere.
You’re always welcome, never pressured.
Nope! HELD is not just for moms. HELD is for any woman who is looking to strengthen self-connection, compassion, and trust + release perfectionism within a nurturing environment.
When I say "mother" I mean it as a verb not a role: the energy of caring for people, community, things, etc around you. So many women mother, whether they have kiddos or not!
While it's not motherhood focused, the themes we will dive into within HELD can be discussed in (or outside of) the context of motherhood.
Yes! Simi will be in HELD connecting with you in multiple different ways each month.
Simi will be in the virtual community throughout the month -- from introducing the monthly theme to interacting with some member posts to sharing resources to pop-up live ‘coffee dates’ [a casual live chat within the community where she will answer questions] to offering personal reflections -- she loves being part of the community with you all.
Simi will also be leading the coaching live every month during the end-of-month Mini Retreat.
HELD is simple, easy, and straightforward to access. Hosted on Mighty Networks, you can login to HELD using your computer or via the Mighty Networks app from your phone or other device!
All information, resources, etc will be posted inside the community.
The PDF workbook will be posted within the HELD community at the start of each month for you to download and work through when you’d like, at your own pace.
You can download the journal to keep at anytime during the current month. The journal will then be removed at the end of each month and a new journal added according to the monthly themes.
The recording will be posted within the HELD community mid-month for you to listen to when you’d like, at your own pace.
The Fireside Chat recordings will stay within the membership indefinitely (like a podcast archive).
All the details for the Mini Retreat will be posted within the HELD community!
The time and date of the Mini Retreat will be announced at the start of each month. The Mini Retreat will take place on Zoom and the details to join will be clearly shared within the HELD community.
The Mini Retreat will be recorded and the recording will be posted within the HELD community immediately following. You will have access to the Retreat recording for one week so you can watch or revisit it during that time.
No, there is not. HELD is intentionally hosted on Mighty Networks, away from traditional social media channels.
Since space and time are incredibly important to reflection, healing, and growth, HELD starts with a three-month commitment to allow you to really connect with yourself and the community. You can cancel anytime after the initial three months if you feel it’s no longer the right fit for you.
Because of the nature of the experience, there are no refunds.
HELD is in no way a replacement for therapy, eating disorder treatment, and / or any other medical care. If you have an eating disorder, please visit National Eating Disorders Association for referrals or talk to a trusted health care provider for next steps and support.