You probably understand that being connected with yourself is important, but have you ever wondered…
how the heck do I actually do that?
Questions are the answer!
I’m keeping this week’s post short and sweet so you have plenty of time to play around with these questions and apply them in your life today!
Here are 5 questions to ask to connect with yourself today:
- If I wasn’t afraid of letting anyone down or being judged, what is one thing I’d say ‘no’ to today?
- If I wasn’t afraid of letting anyone down or being judged, what is one thing I’d say ‘yes’ to today?
- If I knew my body was more than enough, what’s one way I’d show her some love today?
- If I wasn’t afraid of being annoying, being a burden, or being seen as a failure, what’s one thing I’d ask for help with today?
- If I trusted myself, what’s one thing I’d share / express today?
Take a few deep breaths and listen to how you respond.
What’s coming up for you? Comment below.
Leave a Reply